Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ZOMBIE/HORROR MOVIES (501)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watch Mark Pavia's 1994 Zombie Short 'Drag'!

Never before seen online, "DRAG" inspired a generation of young horror filmmakers and fans.   "DRAG is the best short horror film I've seen…

Started by Fearless Freak

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Wicked Death☭

Walking Dead Figurines

Leave it Mcfarlane to blow our minds once again. Here is the first two in the series. One series will focus on the comic, the other on the…

Started by Scatoma

3 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Scatoma

The Returned

Manuello Carballo is returning to Filmax International to direct The Returned. The movie is described as: Kate works at the hospital in…

1 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Scatoma

Teenage Zombies

Teenage Zombies is a 1959 horror science fiction film, written and directed by Jerry Warren.

Started by Thewhiplashmaniac

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Thewhiplashmaniac

Movie Idea

I need a movie idea and i have to film it. Needs to be 5-6 mins or longer but no longer than 10 minutes.  This is for my Script Analysis an…

Started by Komrad Scotty ☭

7 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Scatoma

The Last of The Living

This is a script me and my friend Lucy wrote for a short film that we are going to be filming in 2 months once the snow goes away.   What I…

Started by Komrad Scotty ☭

6 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Zombie Killa

Re-Kill

there has been a zombie infection. It spreads. It needs to be stopped. They need to be ...re-killed.  

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Zombie Killa

House on Haunted Hill

House on Haunted Hill is a 1959 American B movie horror film from Allied Artists.[1][2] It was directed by William Castle, written by Robb…

Started by Thewhiplashmaniac

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Thewhiplashmaniac

Zombie Farm

Maya Entertainment has announced the March 8 unrated DVD release of The Zombie Farm from director Ricardo Islas. The movie is described a…

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

CHAINSAW MAID

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page