Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ZOMBIE BOOKS/ WICKED READS (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zombie Book

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zombie-book-for-children-will-please-all-zombie-lovers-300022199.html

Started by Lefturn

3 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Killa of Zombies

Check out the next exciting chapter in The Dead War Zombie Series.

Hey what's up Wicked Zombies members. This is author George Cook and I have an announcement for you. Check out the next exciting chapter in…

Started by G. Cook

3 May 23, 2015
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

Ultimate Undead Collection

Ultimate Undead Collection: The Zombie Apocalypse Best Sellers Boxed Set (10 Books) Joe McKinney, Bobby Adair, Michaelbrent Colling, David…

Started by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by Komrad Mercenary☭

Truly Disturbing Horror Novels & Short Stories for Horror Enthusiasts

Books are said to make you smart. This book will make you, well, uncomfortable. This collection of crude tales distinctly promises to satia…

Started by alissa marie

6 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Zombie Killa

Night of the Living Deadpool #1 preview

Deadpool awakes from a food coma to findTHE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS OCCURRED! Can the Merc with the Mouth avoid becoming the Merc in their Mo…

Started by Fearless Freak

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Clive Barker's First Tales

First Tales, the inaugural self-published release from Clive Barker's SeraphimInk is a book that contains two original stories of fantastic…

Started by Fearless Freak

3 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Komrad Zombie Slayer☭

FieldTrollBooks.com

I just opened and built FieldTrollBooks.com and have a collection of online short stories up for anyone interested. I will continue to add…

Started by Field Troll

24 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Field Troll

COALITION special.

My publisher, Severed Press, is running a special on the first installment of my COALITION series. For a limited time the ebook version is…

Started by James Robert Smith

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Komrad Scarlet Zombie☭

New Zombie Novel: Euphoria Z

Check it out at this link. Don't want too much stuff. Thanks Luke http://amzn.com/B00JX4U58G

Started by Luke Ahearn

6 May 24, 2014
Reply by Luke Ahearn

Odium (The Dead Saga.) (Kindle Edition)

By Jessie Garrett  Odium (The Dead Saga.) (Kindle Edition) Its been a awhile since I have read a story where the main character has been…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

3 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Komrad Zombie Slayer☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page