Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

GENERAL ZOMBIE DISCUSSIONS (1,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Walking dead Season 2 News

The world may still be plagued by "walkers" but hope is in the air. THE WALKING DEAD season one is in the books and director Frank Darabont…

Started by MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever

0 Dec 6, 2010

something to think about

We all a our opinion on what and how zombies are. But have you ever thorght of the possibilities of them not being brainless and reasonabe…

Started by veiropia

12 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Headcrab Zombie Statue

Sideshow Collectibles and Gaming Heads are excited to kick off the Half-Life 2 range of 1/4 scale statues with one of the most iconic zo…

Started by Fearless Freak

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

The Alamo Trading Post specials.

Looking for that needed MACHETE or that needed Bug Out Bag (BOB)? Well look no further then here! WICKED ZOMBIES and The Alamo Trading Post…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

1 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Death Troopers

has anyone read this one, its the very first and hopefully not last Star Wars book with zombies in it     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dea

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Cobra Kommander

Dead Rising 3 Will Be Preceded By Digital 'Bridge'

Bloody-Disgusting writes: Before we were able to get our anxious hands on Dead Rising 2 we were given Case Zero, DLC that essentially bridg…

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Dead Set

Anybody ever catch this series?  It aired on the IFC channel and I'm sure on the BBC.  Here's the synopsis:   Britain has a big problem. Th…

Started by Ryuk 666

9 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Ryuk 666

'The Walking Dead' Will Continue Lumbering For Another Season

Bloody-Disgusting writes: Well I guess the only surprise is how soon the announcement came, but just to make it official: The Walking Dead…

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Zombie News Desk

For all  the latest zombie-related news as well as reviews and everything else to do with zombies!Check out ZOMBIE NEWS DESKzombienewsdesk.…

Started by Ghostdude

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

sunday sunday zom zom zombie do wahhaaa sunday sunday

Its almost here my brothers and sisters the new series that only gives creed and proof that zombie love is on the rise I'm having a little…

Started by Komrad Kolossus

4 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Komrad Kolossus

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page