Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

GENERAL ZOMBIE DISCUSSIONS (1,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dells zombie outbreak, hella fun

Zombie Outbreak is a live action zombie experience! You and your team will use state-of-the-art weapons to clear a military base full of w…

Started by Killa of Zombies

3 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by saint.357

‘Minecraft’ in Real Life is Pretty Terrifying

By JonathanBarkan on June 6, 2016 It’s no secret that both Adam and myself are fans of the sandbox game Minecraft. It’s adorable visage be…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Haunt Your House With ‘Night Terrors’

By Adam Dodd on May 29, 2016 The idea behind developer Novum Analytics’ experimental horror game Night Terrors is so, so simple. That’s pr…

Started by saint.357

5 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by saint.357

‘Clown’ Clip Spills Blood All Over a Jungle Gym

By MrDisgusting on June 2, 2016 Fans of Eli Roth (Cabin Fever, The Green Inferno, Hostel) can finally catch Jon Watts’ Clown in limited th…

Started by saint.357

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by saint.357

A Musical Tribute to the ‘Dead Island’ Reveal Trailer

By Adam Dodd on May 27, 2016 Five years ago, the Internet blew up because of a trailer for a video game about zombies. That game was Dead…

Started by saint.357

4 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Don’t Miss GMG’s Deals of the Dead Sale!

By Adam Dodd on May 29, 2016 The online games retailer Green Man Gaming kicked off a “Deals of the Dead” sale this weekend, and it’s absol…

Started by saint.357

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by saint.357

John Carpenter Weighs in With His Thoughts on ‘Friday the 13th’

By JonathanBarkan on May 27, 2016 John Carpenter created one of the most iconic slashers of all time with 1978’s Halloween. And just like…

Started by saint.357

0 May 28, 2016

‘Deadlight: Director’s Cut’ Shows Off Its Survival Mode

By Adam Dodd on May 24, 2016 Tequila Works’ moody, post-apocalyptic platformer is being reanimated with the Deadlight: Director’s Cut, due…

Started by saint.357

1 May 25, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Scared of Lawn Gnomes? These Will Only Make Things Worse

By JonathanBarkan on May 25, 2016 I hate gardening with a passion. I’m of the firm belief that I’ll either let nature take its course OR i…

Started by saint.357

1 May 25, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Go Behind-The-Scenes at Universal’s “The Walking Dead” Attraction

By JonathanBarkan on May 18, 2016 What better way to celebrate July 4th, the day of our nation’s independence, than by facing a horde of z…

Started by saint.357

2 May 21, 2016
Reply by saint.357

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page