Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

GENERAL ZOMBIE DISCUSSIONS (1,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations’ Large Storyline Is The Reason For Its Lengthy Development Time This summer will see the release of Resident E…

Started by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

4 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

HELP PLEASE::

Does anyone know how to upload pics from iPad onto wicked zombies? I'm very lost and I'm mad cause I can't post any pics or upload them cau…

Started by Lady Wicked Wolf

8 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by LONEWOLF

The Walking Dead Season Two Sneak Peek Airing with Breaking Bad!

AMC will air a sneak peek of The Walking Dead Season 2 during Breaking BadAMC has announced that viewers who tune into the Season 4 premier…

Started by MALICE☭

17 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by living dead man

MTV's Death Valley

Ok, now NORMALLY, I hate all things MTV.  But I heard about this new horror series airing soon and I decided to check it out for laughs.  B…

Started by Ryuk 666

12 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

SYFY zombie show?

has anybody heard anything about this? A kid at my school told me about a show coming out on SYFY, its a zombie comedy series, something ab…

Started by Komrad Wayne

5 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Do you know any of these unsavory Kharacters? I know I know a few

And there is nothing wrong with being unsavory!!!

Started by Komrad Kolossus

49 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Komrad Wayne

the FreAkShOw is back in town!!!!!

everybody gather round and post your rants and requests about me or my actions! now that im back i hope to bring with me some new content a…

Started by FreAkSh☭w

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Black Plague

The Zombie Survival Guide: Chapter and Verse.

Okay. This is for all those who bought and actually read this book. We have all discussed this book many times and many ways. In this secti…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Wicked Party Online?

I wanna set up a netflix wicked zombies party watching Night of the Living Dead thru the xbox. Who has the ability? We need a date and time.

Started by Scatoma

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Scatoma

Decomposition

I found this article...sorry, I dont have the link...but its pretty cool...the stages of decomposition   STAGE 1 FRESH After the Five Minut…

Started by Komrad Wayne

11 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page