Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

GENERAL ZOMBIE DISCUSSIONS (1,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Updates and New Things

Hey guys im sorry i havnt been on in quite a while ive been busy busy busy with school and other things but over the summer im back! So i m…

Started by Komrad Tom☭

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Komrad Kommissar Fennek

MMA Fighter The Korean Zombie

I was just surfing the webs last night and I came across an MMA fight that happened last night in which one of the fighters is nicknamed Th…

Started by Thomas L. Vaultonburg

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Komrad Wayne

300: Battle of Artemisia (2013)

Plot: The Battle of Artemisia was fought between an Alliance of Greek city-states and the Persian Empire in September 480 BCE, in the strai…

Started by MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever

5 May 9, 2012
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

The 300 Spartan Sword replica. In a word. WOW!

I just got one of these delivered to me today and what I got blew me away totally. Its an unlicensed and battle ready version of the sword…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

0 May 9, 2012

Photo Fun!!

Okay. Time for a little levity. This section is called PHOTO FUN! Here are the rules. Post a picture. Put a funny heading to the picture Y…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

3 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Infidel Preacher

Protections for your young ones.

Just recently one of my suppliers has come across a sweet item that those of you with children should consider. Its a Russian made gas mask…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

13 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Infidel Preacher

THE UNDEAD PLUS CAMPAIGN... Defining Zombie!!!

THE UNDEAD PLUS CAMPAIGN.... This has to do with the definition of the word zombie and what it is generally accepted to be now a days and w…

Started by Velma Giggle Wink

27 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Black Plague

The most useful communication method?

There are zombies all around. If they get even a hint that you're here you can kiss your arse goodbye. You need to tell your companion wher…

Started by Cockney Zombie

27 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Komrad Wayne

Apocalyptic Short Films On the Internet(lets share)

As you may know a am a huge zombie apocalypse film man, and im still working on dead survival episode II, i just want to share some of the…

Started by Komrad Tom☭

12 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Black Plague

5 Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

Again, this is taken from cracked.com, but this time they dont go the humerous route, these are real possibilities...   http://www.cracked.…

Started by Komrad Wayne

11 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Komrad Wayne

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page