Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

DIY: ZOMBIE STYLE (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What To Do With Your Crappy Decorative Katana

REPOSTED FROM;thepostapoc.com   By Eric | September 6, 2010 | Wastelander Skills So, you’ve had that $40 flea market katana on your wall…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 11, 2013

OLD SHOE FOREARM BRACERS

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 11, 2013

How To Build a DIY Survival Fishing Rod

REPOSTED FROM;sowmas.com This is a project that I did with my family about a week ago. There was a lot of interest in building these, so I…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 11, 2013

100-Year-Old Way to Filter Rainwater in a Barrel

REPOSTED FROM;theprepperjournal.com During our boiling, broiling, blistering summer of 2012 here in the Missouri Ozarks, water was a to…

Started by saint.357

1 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Repurpose a dead reefer as a root cellar

REPOSTED FROM;waldeneffect.org Refrigerator root cellar step 1...dig The new plan for a root cellar is to bury the old refrigerator th…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 11, 2013

Super Easy De-Icer

reposted from; craftlikethis.com Home Improvement, Recipes, Survival/Preparedness Lately in Nebraska, we have been waking up to temp…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 10, 2013

SOLAR SHRUB; THE ANSWER TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

REPOSTED FROM; http://dornob.com The Terrestrial Shrub Rover was inspired by the manned lunar vehicles designed by NASA. While t…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 10, 2013

DUCT WORK CAMP STOVE

REPOSTED FROM;skiptomylou.org FIST THINGS FIRST A WARNING: THE FUMES GIVEN OFF FROM HEATING GALVANIZED MATERIAL IS TOXIC! ALWAYS DO A HOT F…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 10, 2013

TAGS FOR BOB

With all our preps we often forget what we have in our Bug Out Bags. Though the idea of luggage tags has been around since the first "se…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by saint.357

Primitive Fishing – Weights and Floats

REPOSTED FROM; sensiblesurvival.org March 4, 2011 For fishing all you really have to have is a hook and a line, but a weight and float wi…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 9, 2013

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page