Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ANNOUCMENTS AND EVENTS (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Zombies, York PA PAID

Hi guys: I've booked another Zombie Laser Tag event for August 2 in York PA. We're looking for 4 zombies who can do their own makeup for…

Started by Laser Tag Guy

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Laser Tag Guy

SUMMER OF SURVIVAL WEBINARS

Summer of Survival 12 Weeks… 24 Webinars from Leading Experts… and 36 Hours of Advanced Online Survival Training. Register Now to Get In FR…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

7 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Komrad Mercenary☭

Zombie Magneto Mini-Bust Coming in April

Gentle Giant offers Magneto, the first piece in its exciting Marvel Zombie Villains series. Digitally sculpted by master artisans and cast…

Started by Fearless Freak

2 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

WZ promotion taking place:)

hey everyone! i apologize for just noticing that i'd failed to do this sooner, but i hope it comes as a pleasant surprise to all. as some…

Started by Priest

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by MALICE☭

Zombie Batman Statue Coming in October

This Batman Black and White Zombie Batman Statue is based on Neal Adams' short story from Batman: Black and White A limited edition of 5,20…

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

Zombie Cruise!!!!

More details about the Zombie Cruise! I am planning a Zombie Cruise along with Norwegian Cruise lines! This 7 day cruise will be leaving fr…

Started by ellie geiger

22 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

ZOmbease Facebook

ITS ZOMBEASE.COM 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, They are having giveaways all day so it could benefit everyone...Lets help them out by showing suppo…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Empire of the Dead Coming from George Romero and Marvel Comics

USA Today released official details regarding George A. Romero’s upcoming zombie project with Marvel. The new series, “Empire of the Dead”…

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Fearless Freak

The Walking Dead: Season Two Now Available For All Platforms

Leading publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking De…

1 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle Has Been Delayed

Looks like Christmas won’t be coming early after all, at least not for those who own Dead Rising 3. The game’s first expansion, Operation B…

0 Dec 19, 2013

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Leviathan

Class 3 Organism 3, Leviathan. Holy fucking shit, do I fucking hate these things. They’re one of the few creatures that don’t seem put off by our mutation and will hunt us down if they’re nearby.

These things are the closest in appearance to what you might call the devil. They stand roughly 9 ft tall on a pair of cloven fucking hooves with curling, goatlike horns and yellow eyes. They’ve got one set of massive…

Continue

Posted by Priest on August 7, 2020 at 10:47pm

© 2020   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page