Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

It's time to put all our zombie killing knowledge to the test, do you have what it takes to survive in a world over run by the living dead? Answer our daily zombie questions and you just might find out!

YESTERDAYS QUESTION

If in desperate need of food or supplies, you should travel into the nearest city to get them because you will have a great chance of finding what you need.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--sfsg-oYh--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1501422561841332395.jpg

Answer

B: False

TODAY'S QUESTION

Situation: You and your team have decided to make camp next to a lake. In the far distance you see a body moving out on the water. You have a few hours until it is dark. What action should you take?

https://discdoesretro.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/image98.jpg

A: Leave it alone, it is too far away to reach you                                        

B: Move camp location further away from the lake                                      

C: Walk around the lake as a team to get a closer look then make a decision

D: Swim out to investigate the body closer and kill it if it's a zombie            

Views: 1630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would pick d

I'd try to snag him with a fishing line! Or maybe C!                                                                                                          

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EIsv6QmEHk

C: Walk around the lake as a team to get a closer look then make a decision

My Komrad Always had the Wickedest Discussions.☠

C: Walk around the lake as a team to get a closer look then make a decision.

But, you could always post a night watch. ...or start a fire way down the beach an then make camp further on down from there... Later, if the walker drifted to shore, it would probably be drawn to the flames. You could get some rest.

You would definitely in a night watch team.

What if the fire attracts unwanted zombies?

The Lake has to be secured...
Kat Holiday how is that going?

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page