Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I have read a few zombie books in my time but there are so many I haven't, so what is everybody elses favorites or suggestion? I love"The Rising" (of course) by Brian Keen, "Blood Crazy" and "Stranger" by Simon Clark, "Dying To Live 1 and 2" by Kim Paffenroth, "The Monster..." series by David Wellington, "Autumn" series by David Moody, Bowie Ibarra, ZA Recht, Max Brooks, Joe Mckinney

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey man there is a few copies up on ebay right now if you are interested.
Has anybody read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance?
I haven't because store is always sold out. I will, even though i doubt i will like it. Have you read the Down the Road series by Bowie Ibarra
Pet cemetery by Steven King.It's zombie related right.
Yeah, that qualifies as "zombie", probably not "apocalypse" though, but very good book. He needs to do a real zombie apocalypse book..."Cell" was okay, but not the traditional type and not particularly scary either.
loved the first half of Cell
Hell yes! I met Joe Mckinney yesterday and he was really awesome guy. I went to meet Kim Paffenroth but I really hit it off with Joe. I am beyond excited about the sequel. It's coming from Permuted Press and will be roughly 140,000 words long. Fantastic news. It will be called "Resistance."
I JUST got this in the mail today, along with a couple others I'd ordered last week. Can't wait to get through them!
I am shocked that I am the only Brian Keene fan here!
they are all great but you must start with the Rising and its sequel City of the Dead, love em, those and Dying To Live are the only zombie books I have read multiple times. they are very different books though, i am excited for you
I love Brian Keene as well, get Dead Sea too, that's a really good one.
I am impatient so have you started these yet? The Rising?

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page