Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Born To Play Bob The Builder Foam Baseball Bat...

Would be really bad.

Views: 2608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the more you complicate the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain. lol.
a sword is a good weapon if you have the space to use it. if space is an issue then it can be the worst choice. sometimes its best to find something that works like a sword but compact and better. this is better then a sword. has the same chop power due to design and takes less space to work with.

That's a damn fine weapon.
While these are all pretty terrible I think the moron who puts nails through a bat needs a slap in the face for compromising the integrity of an otherwise useful weapon. An aluminum bats gotta suck too. a .22 pistols another bad one as half the time it won't penetrate a skull but it being a gun would give it's handler a false sense of security. Noisy enough to attract the dead but mostly useless when it comes to dropping them. yea..gotta be one of the worst I can think of. It also seems that way because a tool for killing Zombies has to at first convince you that it's worth something. Your not going out into the Zombie Infested world with a pellet gun or a nerf bat realistically. You might try a sling shot or a (LOL) bat with nails sticking out of it. I don't know I just like to blab and blather.

a bag of these

here is another one that might be the worst!

this would suck especially if you ran out of pez!!
how about this as a survival tool to trust with your life?

or a hand full of these as a weapon?

They may look harmless now... but try stepping on one barefoot at 3am. Barbie will win that battle. Little bitch.
zombie barbie Pictures, Images and Photos
At least with the dolls you could tape the legs together and use them as a blinding tool, I myself am working on the perfect pre-made roll out Lego Piece caltrop just to see if the zombies can jump around on the uninjured foot like so many of us have before
That frankie Pez is worth hundreds as a matter of fact. You might want to hold on to that.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page