Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

The title explains it all. What animal or animals would you fear most if it was a zombie?

Views: 2307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zombie rats or mice because they could literally squeeze between cracks in the wall or under doors, and they can chew their way into places, unless you were surrounded by metal.
zombie alligators. like in the resident evil 2 game.
Shit, just having to fight a Hunter would be bad enough. One Hunter from Resident Evil would be enough to take out an entire city, not to mention a pack of them.
ZOMBIE COWS AND SHEEPS!

the next best thing to a zombie GRIZZLY BEAR would be a zombie SASQUATCH.

fear the zombie Squatch!!! lol.

Zombie SASQUATCH? We better stay away from the mountains! LOL!
funny Rhino, I was getting ready to say Zombie Gorillas...those things are vicious enough as they are, imagine one...God especially a rage zombie...God help us...and theyre skulls are so thick, would take more than a normal bash to drop it...

hunters in the 1920's that would go on safari for them would use nothing less then a 45/70 cartridge to drop a gorilla. and the 45/70 would drop an elephant.

this man is holding a 45/70 round in his right hand and a .50 AE round in the other. 45/70 wins. lol.

they even make a HANDGUN that shoots the 45/70 round. i own one. here is the pic below. its a single shot. but all it takes is one. lol.

You know what trumps those?

Yeaaah! .600 Nitro Express!

Please note this is the actual size. Well, unless this damn website minimized it. But this IS the .600 Nitro Express. The .700 is currently getting a revolver adapted for it. That shit will punch a hole through steel with fucking ease. I would not want to be on the other end of that round.

Here is the .700

A deadly beast. You would think a revolver packing that round would have a hell'ova kick to it, but in fact the weight of the revolver drags down the kick, but mind you it will still be a hefty shove back into your palms.

the hefty shove is why i never go higher then the 45/70. lol. they also make a revolver for it to. Magnum Research puts it out i believe. the same people who make the Desert Eagle.
The IMI does that? -Goes off to check that out-
this is making me rethink my Big Alaskain gun buying now

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page