Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

post reviews on equipment you have aktually USED/OWN-you just might save someone alot of kapitalist kontrol notes with your input

Views: 2803

Replies to This Discussion

Condor Ammo Dump Pouch
Thick, sturdy nylon konstruktion. Velkro and button klosure with removable internal "stopper" made out of elastik webbing, sekured by snap buttons. A very handy piece of wargear Komradz with multiple uses and sekure klosure. Will also fit six AK 47 30 round mags side by side-Kommissar approved

Condor Battle Belt
Made of the same sturdy material that all other Condor produkts are. Will accept 2 inch web belts with some minor fitting but is made for more of the "rigger" type belts. Two full rows of MOLLE webbing from end to end. Thikk padding on the inside. There is also a slot on each side to akkomodate drop leg platforms. Kan be used alone as an addition to your pistol belt set up but was made to be used with the Condor "H" Harness or any other type of suspenders.  some outstanding wargear Komradz

what about as a tactical vest add on?

Absolutely Komrad-the d rings afford a multitude of mounting possibilities-i was even thinking of using this piece of wargear as a kompletly kustomizable bandoleer

Condor MP-5 Mag Pouch
Original purpose (as stated in the name) for this pouch is for 30 round MP-5 magz but was aquired for a different use-it will hold three 32 round pistol magz as well-with some adjusting it will snuggly and sekurely karry my Ruger P89 32 rounders-outstanding piece of equipment Komradz-built Condor tough-velkro on the inside of each pouch will allow the adjustment if needed to also fit standard kapacity pistol magz-molle webbing on the back insures multiple mounting options-kannot think of one bad thing to say about this item-HIGHLY REKKOMENDED KOMRADZ

FOX Tactical Map Case
waited about 6 weeks for this "popular" piece of equipment to be restokked-internal removable klear pvc map kase looks to be of high quality in terms of konstruktion-pen and multitool pouch also on the interior-water resistant rubberized interior lining will help keep important dokuments/items dry in wet konditions-it looks as though alot of double stitching was used to konstrukt this pouch which only reinforces my opinion in a positive way-i am extremely loyal to Condor gear and was a little hesitant to try out FOX Taktikal-i must say i am very pleased at the funktion and durability of this kase-KOMMISSAR APPROVED

i just recently raided my own goodies and adjusted one of these up for myself. its a tactical vest i carry that sells heavy with both police and military clientele i have. its easy to don. holds four pistol mags up to fifteen rounds. AR15 or AK47 mags in the twenty round range work best but will hold thirty rounders as well and has three pouches for those. one pistol holster in the cross draw position. two zip up internal document pouches. one utility pouch. and one radio pouch. they adjust for height in the shoulders and waist size at the sides and included pistol belt which also includes an additional two pistol mag pouches that can also double for say a mag-lite case and a drag handle at the neck for dragging the wounded out of the field. definitely a recommended item.

Centurion 12 Gauge 2 inch "Mini" Buckshot
Very interesting rounds Komradz-these shells are very small, allowing for a higher magazine kapacity-my 870 holds 6, 3 inch shells and with these, the kount goes up to 10-rekoil is significantly lower to any other 12 round i have fired(bird,buck and sabot slug)-they did seem to komplete the task at hand which was to destroy an enemy kapitalist khristmas ham at about 15 meters-however any range past that is questionable-slight ejektion problems okkured-roughly 2 out of every 10 rounds failed to eject properly-no real issue removing spent shells but in a fight for your life situation this kould spell disaster-that is, if your target is still standing from a few buck loads down range-a little cheaper than konventional 2 3/4 or 3 inch rounds about $8 for a box of 10-not bad at all Komradz but nothing groundbreaking-you will have to weigh the pros and kons yourselves and make a decision that fits your survival/service needs-4 out of 5 stars-Kommissar approved

Nobel Sport 2 3/4 inch "Law Enforcement" Buckshot
Aquired these at a bulk diskount-price was not bad at all Komradz-about $70 for 100 rounds-the deskription boasted "low rekoil"-this was not the kase-punch was similar to 3 inch mag shells!-absolutly zero feed issues-all the basiks of a good load were present, shot pattern was nice and tight at 15 yards-not the kleanest round on the market but if you take kare of your weapons like all good Komradz do this makes no difference-highly rekommended-KOMMISSAR APPROVED

Condor Roll Up Utility Pouch
Arguably the most used pouch in my possession-the 8x8 inch pouch tri folds up to about a 4 inch square sekured by velkro-draw strings ensure a snug seal on anything put inside that needs keeping-good,solid nylon konstruktion-no frays or any of the like in over 3 years of heavy use!-will also accept 6 30 round ar magz-very handy and praktikal and is always a priority during my refits-KOMMISSAR REKOMMENDED

Condor Radio Pouch
Originally designed to hold older, larger "full size radios"- obtained while rounding out an order-was pleased to find that this piece of wargear will accept 5 taktikal lightstick holders as though it was solely made for that purpose-velkro klosure-elastik webbing akross middle for added stability-antenna hole on center top and also room for left and right placement depending on radio model-thikk, padded nylon material-a very pleseant suprise use-Kommissar Approved

Condor Plate Carrier
Outstanding addition to any loadout-built like a tank!-adjustable shoulders with quikk release bukkles-Elastik waist band sekured by a healthy portion of velkro-the side panels also double as ar mag holders (two on each side) or two small side plates-internal plate sleeves measure standard 10x13 inches-interior padding may also be removed to akkomodate a soft vest-drag handle and all around "full MOLLE kapability"-this is one of my most favorite items of gear Komradz-a must have-KOMMISSAR APPROVED

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page