Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Is everybody psyched for the new season of The Walking Dead? After the pre-apocalyptic days of the epidemic on Fear the Walking Dead, it'll be good to get back into full-on zombie action again. Looking forward to seeing where Rick and the group are headed, especially with the return of an old favorite. If anyone's interested, I did a preview on my website, www.Gore4.com here:

http://gore4.com/fear-not-the-walking-dead-returns/

Check it out and please like our facebook page too if you don't mind. We cover all things horror!

Thanks!

I think it's terrific that the number one show on television is one that takes place during a zombie apocalypse, and is loaded with blood and gore. Zombies had more of a cult audience for so long - it's great to see it appealing to the masses. Wicked Zombies certainly had the right idea and were ahead of the curve on the undead!

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hell yeah i'm psyched just hope its not like fear the walking dead.

Well, we already know it's not. Fear the Walking Dead takes place at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, before the point in the premiere of The Walking Dead when Rick awakes from his coma in the hospital. So, while FTWD is just getting started, TWD is several years in with characters we've known for a long time fighting zombies at every turn, and now a new menace on the horizon as well. But after a nice build up, and a terrific season finale, we should expect Fear to pick up the pace when it returns next year for season 2.

i was talking more in turn of lackluster story telling and tired zombie tropes that fear used that hope walking wouldn't sink too. i was not impressed at all with fear. i didn't see a reason for the spin off when they announced it and i dont see one now that its over. its joey all over again.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing where Fear goes next season as the zombie epidemic increases. I thought the show had its standout moments, like the person signaling from outside the enclosed town walls. And I thought the character of Nick was excellent. Now that we know the characters, and the fact that it's a large family unit, it might lend itself to some interesting scenarios. We'll see. But I'm glad regular Dead is back.

yeah like everything it had its moments but just didn't click for me.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page