Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

i've got one of the books, Anno Mortis zombies in ancient Rome, they're well worth picking up

http://www.abaddonbooks.com/series

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a new take for me - I might give it a try - I love ancient world settings so could be just the read for me over the summer...
Kill or Cure looks like my kind of book!

Jasmine has spent five years underground, locked in a secret government bunker with no one but the skeletons of her colleagues for company.

Outside, the world has gone to hell, a mysterious virus killing all but 1 in 20 of the world's population.

It's enough to drive anyone mad ­ but Jasmine's crazier than most. The cure she was working on had an unexpected side effect, psychotic symptoms which only the most powerful drugs can suppress. Jasmine's rescuers, the pirate rulers of the new Caribbean, don't care ­ they need her help to discover what it is that has turned the inhabitants of Cuba into rabid killers who experience neither fear nor pain. Jasmine's quest to find a cure for this new plague, as well as for her own barely suppressed madness, draws her across the fractured continent of America and into the darkest recesses of her own past.
Thanks for the website and info.
Fearless Freak you have all the good info!
i just know where to look
Valley of the Dead (The Truth Behind Dante’s Inferno)

Working from Dante’s “Inferno” to draw out the reality behind the fantasy, author Kim Paffenroth unfolds the horrifying true events that led Dante to fictionalize the account of his lost years … For seventeen years of his life, the exact whereabouts of the medieval Italian poet Dante Alighieri are unknown to modern scholars. It is known that during this time he traveled as an exile across Europe, working on his epic poem, “The Divine Comedy.” In his masterpiece he describes a journey through the three realms of the afterlife. The most famous of its three volumes, “Inferno,” describes hell. During his lost wanderings, Dante stumbled upon an infestation of the living dead. The unspeakable acts he witnessed–cannibalism, live burnings, evisceration, crucifixion, and dozens more–became the basis of all the horrors described in Inferno. Afraid to be labeled a madman, Dante made the terrors he experienced into a more “believable” account of an otherworldly adventure filled with demons and mythological monsters. But at last, the real story can finally be told.

looks good read a few pages and think this will be great!
this looks like one hell of a book. i need to get this one.
Same hear - that looks great
it is a must pic fer me...read two chapters online and just loved it!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page