Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool, but what it is for? I thought maybe it was leading up to a new trailer or something...heres an interesting fact, remember the scene in the original when his mask finaly gets pulled off and his face is kind of deformed looking? Well turns out that hes actually completely normal, its our minds perception of him being evil, therefore whats under the mask must be ugly, so the way the scene is shot coupled with the lighting allows our imagination to view it like that...I thought that was cool

its not got nothing to do whit a New Movie, I made it

Oh thats chillin, I thought you found it, good job bro

The people that Did the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, A Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th Remakes, Are in Talks of doing a New Remake of Halloween

kinda how they redid another spider man? I hope these movies dont end up getting watered down cuz their getting remade so much

They won't Make a PG13 Halloween Film People won't go see And They Know that

exactly my point. you can only remake something so much. then all you have left is essence of tequila. gross. lol.

It be the Second Time Halloween Had been Remade, Now it be something else, If it been 3, 4 or Even 5 Times

but some films are just not done any justice by remakes. and with some films. even one remake can be atrocious.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page