Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

We’ve moved in next door to Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton’s latest genre offering, The Neighbor, a crime thriller that reunites them with The Collector producers Brett Forbes and Patrick Rizotti, and star Josh Stewart.

The Neighbor, directed by Dunstan from a screenplay he co-wrote with Melton, is a crime thriller set in Mississippi where a man who discovers the dark truth about his secretive neighbor and what, or who, he may be keeping in the cellar.

When can you see it? Thankfully you won’t be waiting long as Anchor Bay has dated it for On Demand and Digital HD on September 6, 2016.

Check out the trailer that we’ve just added below!

Josh Stewart, who also starred in the duo’s The Collection, leads with Melissa Bolona (Shark Lake), Alex Essoe (Starry Eyes), Bill Engvall, Ronnie Blevins (Fear, Inc, Seven Psychopaths), Jaqueline Fleming and Luke Edwards (“True Detective”).

“In the town of Cutter, most people keep to themselves. But when John comes home to find his girlfriend missing, he sneaks into his neighbor’s house, finding his girlfriend and several other kidnapped people tied up in the basement. When the neighbor come home, John is forced to get out of the house alive and lead the group to safety.”

Shaun Redick and Ray Mansfield executive produce with Jason Egan and Tony Sygo.

THE NEIGHBOR

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good...

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page