Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

So I was wondering what DO YOU nice people out there think I should add to my new survival Pantry? Take in mind I am not looking for MRE's or stuff like that. I know they are great but they are far to expensive. What I want for you are suggestions I can buy from my local grocery store. The cheaper the better : D. Also know that I have a four people to feed including myself, THANK YOU and I look forward to your suggestions.

Views: 1410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GOOD ONE SWAGGER!
I SEE PEANUT BUTTER BUT I WOULD SUGGEST A FEW MORE JARS GOOD FOR PROTIEN WHEN THINGS START TO RUN LOW.
Peanut butter is a excellence source of energy and will give you a quick boost.
one thing you can do is buy bulk dried goods. those NEVER spoil and are pretty inexpensive. the best way to acquire these is to go to local wholesale houses like here in Ohio we have SAM'S CLUB. restaurant supply places are also a good place to get bulk foods and most are not picky as to who they sell to.
I feel a little for saying this but I have some of it stocked up. Instant puddin and powdered milk, just cause its the end of the world doesn't mean you can't have some puddin and a smile

I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST ONE OF THESE. ITS A STOVETOP COFFEE POT BUT IN THE CASE YOU NEEDED TO PURIFY WATER THIS WILL WORK GREAT! THERES A FILTER SYSTEM WHICK HOLDS THE COFFEE GRINDS DOWN AND RELEASES THE COFFEE IN THE TOP.WILL DO THE SAME WITH JUST WATER WHEN BROUGHT TO A BOIL AND LEAVE IMPURITIES BEHIND!

shit thats good thinking...
Emergency Food Pantry List
We all need protein, carbohydrates and fats to keep up our energy, so be sure to store nonperishable foods that will meet these requirements:
•Dried meats. Beef jerky or beef sticks are good sources of long-storing protein.
•Canned fish and meat. Canned tuna is an excellent source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Canned ham and sandwich spreads can be eaten with crackers. Canned beans are an excellent source of vegetarian nutrition.
•Canned fruits. Peaches, pears, berries and applesauce are good sources of vitamin C and other nutrients.
•Canned vegetables. Vegetables, such as beans, peas, carrots and so on are important.
•Dried fruits. Dried fruits, such as raisins, are another way to get the nutrition of fruit in your emergency food pantry.
•Whole grain crackers. These are good replacements for bread.
•Nuts. Almonds, walnuts, cashews and pecans have protein, fiber and healthful fats.
•Granola bars. These are good for sweet treats.
•Dry cereals. They are fortified with extra vitamins and minerals and can be eaten dry.
•Juice boxes. Single-serving-sized juice that doesn't need to be refrigerated is helpful. Make sure to choose 100% fruit juices.
•Electrolyte drinks. Drinks, such as Gatorade or Powerade, are a good addition to your emergency food pantry.
•Water. In case your regular water supply becomes contaminated, store several bottles of water in your emergency pantry.
•Multivitamins. A bottle of multivitamins can help supply any missing nutrients.
•Can opener. You need to have a can opener or church key opener that stays in your emergency food pantry.
•Large containers. Keep bags, backpacks or other large containers close by. In the event you have to get out of your house in a hurry, you do not want to have to hunt for a bag to carry your food.
•Stove. A camping stove or small grill may be used in a safe area to heat foods.
Dried beans. And booze. Medicinal of course.
Nice to have to back!
YUP THE BOOZE IS A GOOD ONE FOR SURE!
Swag has a point when it comes to sunflower seed. also things like peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, and other such nuts will keep the carbs going and are a good snack to keep around for kids.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page