Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

zombie friends! Pictures, Images and Photos

I thought a place to talk about whatever is on our minds or get to know each other in. So, just jump in and begin a conversation. I think this will be a great way new and old members to get acquainted! I I also think it's a great idea to book mark and follow this thread if you really love it. (AS well as some others!)

Hi, I'm Kas and I am a mommy of a 3 year old and an artist. I am also a step mom to 2 beautiful girls, 12 & 15. Married to Wicked Zombie's own Scatoma. He's my maaaaaannnnn. ;)

Love horror themed stuff, not as die hard as Scat but my interest has climbed since joining WZ. I love scifi so much. So we have different tastes.

WZ has been a great place to hang out and we have a close community. I've made some wonderful friends here too. I'm helping admin now, I'm excited to help V in that area and I'm trying to coordinate contests for this summer too. Should anyone have any ideas or questions on contests, please msg me.

Please send me a friend request! I'd just love to be friends with you ALL! We're from Texas, so yeehaw from here. lmao

So what are we all doing this week?

I'm redecorating my house, very please so far. That's about it. Maybe new glasses.

Views: 2207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FB happened. Luckily, I had the best lawyer there was. So I seem to have gotten away with making you and Dave into Lady Gaga meat dresses and jammin' ice picks in your ear George. I only brutally murder the people I love. You should feel special.

I made a lovely little cereal bowl out of Charlie Sheen's skull and I used some hooker toes to make a few pieces of cutlery. It's really finishing off the look of my remodel. But it's damn hard to see with this knife lodged in my forehead. Thanks DAAAVVVEEE!
I have been ultra sick lately with some stomach bug that will not go away. Plus I've had an incredibly high anxiety level this summer. It's been pretty sucky but now I'm on some meds that make me a little more relaxed and make me use the eff word way too much. lol I've really only been on FB and watching Netflix when I feel up to it. I've had people in my house remodeling since Feb. This is the fucking remodel that will never never end. So anyway, sorry I've been soooo MIA. Love my WZ buddies. :)

How is everyone???
alive still.. so i must be doing something right lol been a long day today for me toothache from hell (times 10) and yet i some how was dumb enough to still go to work, but i busted out the red cross toothache cure all (clove oil) and fixed it up for now and i'm eatting my advils like M&M's (following the time rules) past that... im doing okay lol
Watch ur tummy. Advil is a silent tummy bomber. I can't take it. It makes me ralph, like everything else. lol

I have a few teeth in need of fillings. They hurt. I've always been told clove oil rocks but never tried it. Putting some whiskey on a cotton ball and letting it sit on the tooth helps too. :)

I hope you feel better Kolossus!!
Summer has been short and now back to the cold long winter. Lets hope the zombies come and keep us busy!

Gettin ready to face this bitch Irene. Im right in its fuckin crosshairs, 30 miles from O.C where she wants to rest at...theyre projecting the eye to rest directly over O.C...BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT I JUST FLOATED BACK IN TOWN, I BARELY SURVIVED I GOT DRAGGED OUT TO SEA, I HAD TO LIVE ON THIS TINY DESSERTED ISLAND, MY ONLY FRIEND WAS A VOLLEYBALL WITH A HANDPRINT FROM WHEN I SLICED MY HAND, I NAMED HIM WILSON. I HAD TO KNOCK OUT MY INFECTED TOOTH...hahaha, na that shit was surpirsingly weak...I guess its good that it wasnt worse, but still I was more dissapointed than that hot chick that just lays on her back and doesnt move!!

Ive been AWOL from WZ from too long tho...Im sorry, I dont have much access to a computer for now, I can still facebook on my phone, in case anybodys wondering "well how come hes always on facebook but not on here?" haha, na I like this site better. Well, exactly 3 weeks till my "vacation" Ill miss you guys, hold down the fort while Im gone...
o.k, wz fam l finally realized l can hit up the site on my phone!!! Switched my settings to mobile view!!! So sorry l been away...lll be back tho now...in mobile view!!
THATS WHATS UP WAYNE! BY ANY MEANS NESSARY I DIG IT!
What kind of phone is it? Because I have a heck of a time trying to use the site. If I could fix it and use the internet more easily maybe that would help how much I can sign on too. :)
just a sanyo juno, nothing speeecial, l havnt advanced into the smartphone age yet...lma get one as soon as l get my money right

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page