Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

when the world ends it will be important to still have rules. unconditional iron clad laws that every one must follow. they must be simplified and adjusted to fit the new world to not have such simple bounders only invites chaos and ruin. so with that in mine here are the seven laws of my clan the blood saints. it is the oath every member but swear to and abide by. i call them the,                           

ARTICLES
                                                             OF ALLEGIACEN

1.    Devotion, you commit your soul to god, but your ass belongs to The Order.

2.    Faith, you will obey with out question.

3.    Pious, The Order is righteous, all others are not.

4.    Equivalence, Good works will be rewarded.

5.    Atonement, Punishment will be swift, and according.

6.    Peace, conflicts will be settled by those that started.

7.    Veneration, Any Brother may challenge for leadership of The Order.

8.    Edict, you shall not kill a human.

9.    Allocation, humanity can be dictated.

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my god thats perfect thank you. that is so going in the new holy book.

(LOL)  Which One??  

I used to sell poems to people in high school so they could impress their girlfriends...That's where I found out I had a little bit of a gift for writing...(LOL)

well obviously a quasi religious cult like mine needs its own holy book. it will really just be a bible with some of my own writing like the nine laws and what you said written in red sharpy on it. and probably partial hollowed out to hold a gun or something. its one of my next projects.

you know i did that once too but i was stupid and didn't charge. i did use to have the whole class gathered in the back to hear me read my short story's and novels.I'm just not good with rhyming or songs but i spin a mean yarn. 

(made some additions to these laws and a little introduction to what the saints are all about.)

PunBB bbcode test

"Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
                                                                                                               ~Genesis 1:26
Man was made in the hollowness of the father, and granted is greatest gift. the power of creation! to take the mud of the earth, waters of the sea, and the fire of the heavens. and forge them into the shape of his mind. of all the creatures in existence only we were given this honor. that we may remake the world as we saw fit. and for a time it was god. but non-believers and heretics abused this power. they created wrong horrid abominations. from their demonic works the land was swept clean with fire. the heretics where burned by their own cursed creations and only the pure were spared. those few saved and blessed by the father, that they... no we! may rebuild the kingdom of man to please the great all father.

we of the order of the blood saints have taken up this righteous cause. to gather under one banner all the good peoples of the land. to forge a new world, a better world, form the ashes of the old. so that together, unified in number. to never again fall into the trapping of the old and the wicked. in fighting's and war among the righteous. to be a shield to all humanity. but also a sword, hunt down those who do not believe. those pore souls who have allowed wickedness to corrupt their hearts. those who would repeat the mistakes of the past. they are as a virus upon the world. a moral cancer that must be cut out at once. the heretic will decisive, the heretic will corrupt the heretic will destroy with out mercy all that we build. it was once thought goodness for evil. that was the old way the false way. the true path is, "an Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and evil for evil. for nothing so begets a man as piece, But when the blasts of war blows in our ears, Then imitate the action of the tiger: summon up the blood, Disguise fair nature with hard-favored rage, and lend the eye a terrible aspect"! purge all who disbelieve, who cast their side in with darkness. for a man who falls to evil is no man at all, but a demon in mortal flesh. and no sin can be found in destroying a demon!

those who wish to stand against evil. he would give all of himself to god and work towards the restoration of the dominion of man. COME FORTH, COME AND TAKE YOUR PLEDGE UNDER GOD, AND ALL YOUR WOULD BE BROTHERS!

ARTICLES
                                                     OF ALLEGIANCE

1.    Devotion, You commit your soul to god, but your body belongs to The Order.
"As the Soul Serves in Heaven, so too Must the Body Work on Earth"

2.    Faith, You will obey with out question.
"The Commands of a Senior brother are as the Word of God Himself"!

3.    Pious, The Order is righteous, all others are not.
"Let No Man fear, He Who Has the light of God Upon Him"!

4.    Equivalence, Good works will be rewarded.
         "Equal Work Puts Forth Equal Reward"!

5.    Atonement, Punishment will be swift, and according.
                     "Make a Sin, Face the Spin"!

6.    Peace, conflicts will be settled by those that started them.
                     "Two Men Enter, One Man Falls"!

7.    Veneration, Any Brother may challenge for leadership of The Order.
          "God Will Cast His Favor on the Most Worth, Only He Will Win"!

8.    Edict, you shall not kill the righteous.
"Fair Blood Must Never be Shed by a Brothers sword"!

9.    Allocation, Righteousness can be dictated.
     "God Knows the Wicked, We Just Interpret"!

10.  Cede, Every brother must sacrifice himself for the order, if required.
"Even as the Flesh Dies, You Will have Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven"!

i do have a question about challenging for leadership. how is this done exactly? is it done by how much time you put in? by rank? by deeds? or by mortal combat?

Just wondering if you thought about the 10 laws of the Bible becoming part of your laws?? Just wondering...

rhino, mortal combat a warrior priest must be strong.

jess, i don't know i think I'll stick with the laws i got.

I was just wondering because of the religious theme you have going on...I mean, you could say that you have your own little twisted way of spinning the 10 commandments into forming your laws I guess...(LOL) Just a thought...

well i do have ten of them now, i guess i could call them the new commandments. yeah i think we can go with that, lets do it.

(L) And that's another idea that actually sounded good...I'm on a roll this year...Hey lets not tell my wife...She'll pop my bubble...(LOL)

bros before ho...house wives. ;P

boy aren't them Freudian Slips a bitch? LMAO!!!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page