Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

SO here is what I have found so far! Oh Also to keep it all in one place I have a page with forums and all the updated feeds from the news on it also all of what I Velma out of my research! So to keep updated on the min go there! http://www.myzombieapocalypsechosenfew.com/possible-zombie-attack-i...

As for the rest!

The News Report
You can join the discussion at the bottom of the page in the forum or if you have any new info on the story that you do not see up here yet then you can also let us know at the bottom of the page.

Miami Police Shoot, Kill Man Eating Another Man’s Face
Surveillance Video Shows Apparent Shooting, Nude Men On The Ground

Picture

Updated: May 27, 2012, 4:56 p.m.

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

Surveillance video taken from security cameras at the nearby Miami Herald building show a police officer arrive on the scene, appear to be startled by the spectacle of two naked men lying on the street, and draw his service weapon. It appears that the officer shot one of the men, but it was difficult to tell in the video.

The bizarre shooting happened shortly after 2 p.m., when police responded to a 911 call about two naked men fighting on a bike path along the Causeway, which was packed with traffic on a busy holiday weekend.

Miami police have not confirmed the details of what happened next, but sources close to the investigation told CBS4 News that officers found one man gnawing on the face of another, in what one police source called the most gruesome thing he’d ever seen.

The fight was taking place at the causeway exit near the Miami Herald building, and amazed officers tried to stop it, ordering the man making a meal out of the other man to stop.

Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.

Investigators sharing limited details about the confrontation, saying only that the two men were fighting and the officers felt they had no choice but to take deadly force.

“During this confrontation an officer did discharge his weapon striking one of the individuals, said Det. Willie Moreno, spokesperson for Miami Police.

But the sources close to the investigation say that dry recitation of the facts apparently doesn’t go far enough. They said the man still would not give in to police commands, so officers fired again.

“That individual has lost his life right now,” Moreno said.

With the attacker dead, lying nude on the pavement, officers and paramedics were able to get to his victim and rush him to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Police sources say the man had virtually no face and was unrecognizable.

Police have shared no information about his identity or condition.

The surveillance video supplied to CBS4 by The Herald under a news sharing agreement is disturbing. At one point, whomever was controlling the cameras zoomed in to the two men lying nude and partially obscured by the MetroMover track. One man is motionless, but the other, presumably the man whose face was attacked, can be seen flailing his legs, possibly in pain.

The Herald used video editing tools to obscure portions of that man’s body as he moved.

The video covers a time frame of about 8 minutes, but despite the shooting of the attacker and the obvious distress shown by the victim, paramedics are not seen attempting to rescue him.

The victim was eventually taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Once the bizarre confrontation came to an end, police were left with the task of figuring out what had happened. The investigation forced the closure of the causeway from Miami Beach to Miami, and also closed an exit to the causeway from I-95.

The investigation snarled traffic for hours and delayed thousands of motorists until ways could be found to get them off the causeway.

Police have had little official to say about the details, and have not released the name of the cannibalistic attacker.

UPDATES
as I find them!

Another news story about it. Gives a few more KEY details! Plus Non police witness accounts.

http://youtu.be/5nubcU3CKmc

Okay! Not sure where yet but we know it happened on the MacArthur Causeway. Which is a main strip of highways that also crosses over the canal that flows into the Atlantic. Which means if it is real, we couldn't have found a worse place for it to happen if we were hunting for one. Not even close to calling it a setup of any kind but it could suggest that it  was designed that way.

Oh and sorry I couldn't copy the map over there that goes under this one but either you can't do it or I just don't know how! LOL... Either way you can see it on the page threw the link up top.

Okay, here is something interesting. This looks to be an earlier report of the possible zombie snack time moment but it seams to focus on the traffic. I don't know any reporter who would go, " Hmmm... that guy is eating that other guys face over there but the real story is this traffic jam." This could mean a few things. It could be that the police where trying to keep that out of the news and down play the story or it could just be that reporter didn't find out about the details until after the report. What do you think?

http://youtu.be/Eu2yFtCrmyw

WAIT A MIN!!!!! I have something! This is a clip from the Huntington post! Basically national news! THEY CHANGED THE STORY! At first it was that the man was eating the other mans face. The cop approaches and tells him to stop. The man turns slightly then continues to eat the other mans face AND THAT IS WHY THE COP HAD TO SHOOT HIM! In this one however it is saying that the man tried to attack the cop!!

http://youtu.be/H-vi2ne3S9s

HERE is something else! In almost every report there has been the clip of that cop telling us what happened. Well listen to this one. At 1:29 seconds in right after the cop stops talking. Listen. It sounds like someone is feeding him his lines! LISTEN!

http://youtu.be/3Z4SUmk3w3A

SO this one with this lady talking you can actually see what happens a bit better. You see what I was talking about with the officer telling the man to stop. The man glances up. The officer jumps back.Then the man goes back to eating the other guys face. Then the officer shoots once. The man falls to the ground. Then it has a really good sense of the man getting back up and attempting to reach for the other mans face AGAIN.

http://youtu.be/bAmjIGn1fyk

KK that is it so far but will post more on this discussion as I find it! Or As i said you can just make it easier on me and go to the page! LOL http://www.myzombieapocalypsechosenfew.com/possible-zombie-attack-i...

Views: 8894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The man was bitten and attacked is alive in the hospital. If he survives then this wasn't a zombie attacked! BECAUSE we all know in a TRUE zombie attack once bitten you will die and reanimate to become the UNDEAD. 

you sure right about that malice thats why im thinking that the police were probably right maybe it was a new type of lsd drug and we are just hoping for it to be a zombie apocalypse i kno there is a possible chance of that happening someday, but maybe today is not the day :-(

Yup. Agreed. It would have been way more widespread by now if it were Z-Day. Still doesn't rule out the possibility of some fucked up drugs or some nasty virus kicking up though.

Think I got to disagree with you Malice sweetie. This is what they tell us in the movies. All the scientific evidence actually tells us differently. Right now it is more important then any other for us not to confuse a movie style zombie with the potential of a real one. That closes off our minds in a way that could be dangerous because it leaves important avenues unexplored. We need to make that distinction. Movie zombies are not always going to be what real life ones are.

http://www.myzombieapocalypsechosenfew.com/undead-plus-campaign.html#/

That is what struck me for sure. They do it because they can get away with it sadly... It's for the same reason that so many of us don't believe in monsters in the closet anymore. They tell themselves or get told that they are not real... So it gives us a false sense of security... Its called safely ignorant. and the rest of us are just crazy.

Might have found another connection with the schools that had hazmat come in... 2 schools... same rashs... IN BETWEEN BOTH ZOMBIE ATTACKS! around the same time!

Will have it up soon!

kk Copied this straight from what I just put up on MZACF so most of it is gonna be here but for some reason they wont let me put the map... Gonna post the link below so you can go see the map! Really important.... Most of all of them are in the same 8 blocks but all of the run along the same stretch of road along the coast of Florida! Go check out the map! Here is the rest!

Schools out due to Zombie Virus

Velma Here,

I wanted you guys to take a look at where these things are happening on a map and the time line below. I think you will find with all of them they are happening pretty close together and in a short period of time. I understand that could be one big happenstance but this is only what I have found so far. They all seam to be happening around the same area and same time period.

• George Salgado went nuts and had to be stun gunned on April 17th
  • He did not die till April 20th
  • George Salgado's mother stated in an interview that his remains where in Orlando on April 24th
  • Hazmat was called into McArthur High School because of a mysterious rash that quite a few students and one teacher suddenly got on May 16th
  • His body was not released to his family until May 21st
  • The medical equipment was sanitized, thrown  away as hazardous waste ( because it came in contact with a brain that had CJD ) and then stolen on May 22nd
  • Hazmat was called into Lauderdale Lakes Middle School because of a mysterious rash that quite a few students suddenly got on May 23rd
  • Rudy Eugene went nuts in the exact same way ( the only difference being that this time the victim did not get away ) that George Salgado did , on May 26.

Hazmat team called after Lauderdale Lakes Middle School students break out in rashes
May 23, 2012

Lauderdale Lakes, FL (WSVN/CNN) - A hazmat team was called to Lauderdale Lakes Middle School Wednesday after reports of several children breaking out in rashes.

The team did not find anything in the classroom that would have prompted the outbreak.

Four students were taken to the hospital as a precaution, according to Broward County school officials.

On May 16th a similar incident happened at McArthur High School, also in Broward County.

Where a dozen students and two teachers were taken to the hospital and released shortly afterward.

In that case authorities concluded the rashes weren't infectious.

No word if either incident is related, since both schools are in the same district.

McArthur High Students, Teachers Treated For Mystery Rashes
May 16, 2012 5:50 PM

HOLLYWOOD (CBSMiami) – Twelve students and two teachers from McArthur High School in Hollywood had to be taken to Memorial Regional Hospital for decontamination after they developed a mysterious rash.

Health officials still haven’t been able to determine what sparked the problems that started Wednesday morning.

Word of the outbreak spread quickly.

“It was like on Twitter and stuff,” said Abel Reyes, a junior, “That there was a rash going around and stuff and they had to evacuate some students.”

Hollywood Fire Rescue immediately quarantined the classroom from other students and evacuated the rest of the building.

Some concerned parents who heard about the situation, went to the school to pick up their kids.

“I called the school and they told me the kids that were affected, they called the parents already and the rest of the kids are just on lockdown for now,” said Rhonda Lazcano.  “My concern is that it could be in another classroom.  So when it’s over (the lockdown) I’m probably going to take mine out.”

Vivian Negron said she called her friend who was one of the affected students.

“He told me it started as a rash on his arm and then spread to his leg; it was red and blistering,” Negron said.

The students and teachers were eventually released from the hospital after going through showers and were allowed to take their clothing home in plastic bags.

The rashes had cleared and most of those impacted said they were too embarrassed to talk about what happened.

One woman told CBS4′s Joan Murray that her niece had been tested for hundreds of different substances, but nothing was identified that could have caused the outbreak.

Broward County Schools said the school will be thoroughly cleaned and school will resume Thursday as scheduled.

this may not be z-poc like we all want. but close enough. we always theorized it would be a contagion that started it off. well this is a good example of that. i still think we should stay on very high alert, keep watch around us, if anything is spotted out of the norm then bring it here. and above all else. if your state has a concealed handgun permit, GET IT! this will allow you to be more able to defend yourself. if you cant get a permit. there are items you can carry on your person that you can get to protect yourself with. the most inconspicuous is a walking cane. a good stout one will be a good god sent MELEE WEAPON and the law cant confiscate it. chance favors the prepared mind.

Yes indeed sweetie... Something is def starting

LOL And I like the way you think. Though I think you are thinking of the guys in that walking stick thing. For us ladies... You know how someone picks up your purse and sarcastically makes a joke and says, "DO YOU HAVE BRICKS IN THIS THING!" Well they get a less then sarcastic reaction from me when I answer, " Well actually yes I do. Wanna see?" He! He! He!

So ladies you need to start carrying around a purse that does not have a thick skin. So no leather or anything like that. Find something that has some weight on it, that also has some sharp edges. A big rock or brick works nicely. Oh and purses with longer handles work better as well. Either way though... If someone comes at you wanting to dance with you in the nontraditional way then you can take a hold of that purse and swing as hard as you can right at there heads. Oh! This works whether it's a zombie or not BTW. I Have had occasion to test the theory on 3 fine ob-standing assholes who where getting a little to grabby on a dark street one night when I was hanging  downtown. He! He! He! Throwing your keys in there before hand helps also.

It works ladies! This is coming from a chick that has 2 black belts AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING my 20 years of self defense only barely measures up to a well placed hard swing with a brick purse! LOL

Also it doesn't hurt your diet to be carrying that around in your purse while your walking. Burns more calories and more importantly builds muscle.

LOL well I guess that is it for now. Next time I'll teach you ladies about my BooBy Knife! :)

LOL Well I am glad you like it.... al the girls I tell about it get a good empowered giggle out of it! :)

Holy shit. That's pretty messed up. I have heard of rashes but blistering??

Weird how it is all centred around the same area too. Seems to link together easy enough. :-/

if you guys like this shit. watch this stuff. the z-poc we all want may just be starting. just not as fast as we want it.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page