Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

So. When the shit hits the fan. 9 times out of 10 a lot of us will be at work, the grocery store, Walmart, what have you. In other words. We will be wrapped up in our day to day lives. So with this in mind. My million dollar question is this.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET HOME SAFE TO ALL YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES?"

In other words. Did you prepare yourselves by doing things like the following.

1) GET A CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE TO CARRY A PISTOL

2) STOCK THE CAR WITH A PISTOL AND AMMO OR AT LEAST A MELEE WEAPON

3) DO YOU HAVE A SMALL CACHE OF FOOD AND WATER IN THE CAR IN CASE YOU ARE STRANDED

4) A PLANNED ROUTE TO USE TO GET YOU HOME AND HOW MANY

I think you get the idea from here. Being I am with at least one family member at all times. This is what I have done to get back home to the remainder of my family and go from there. Maybe this list I have done will help build your plan to get back home to your family then deploy your bigger survival plan from there.

1) SECURED A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT

2) PUT 2 MELEE WEAPONS IN THE CAR

3) MADE A SURVIVAL DAY PACK CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING

A) 2 EXTRA MAGS FOR THE PISTOL

B) 100 ROUND BOX OF AMMO

C) 2 QUART HYDRATION BLADDER FOR WATER

D) ENOUGH ENERGY BARS FOR 2 PEOPLE

E) A BAG OF HARD TACK CANDY TO KEEP BLOOD SUGAR UP

F) GMRS HAND RADIO AND BATTERIES

G) CITY MAP WITH MARKED ESCAPE ROUTE TO GET BACK HOME AND 5 MARKED ROUTES

H) GAS MASK

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We will have to meet at our rally points and safe houses.
in Ohio i think i am the only one.
Plans to get home?? Damn, I'm ashamed to say I don't actually have one, and most likely I would be at college when the outbreak occurs. Let me lay this out. I live in the 5th largest city in England. To get home, I would have to catch a bus into the city center, which usually takes 15 minutes and goes past 3 hospitals. Then it's a short walk through the crowded city center to my next bus, and a half an hour journey through large residential areas, another hospital until I end up in my area. Then I have to pass many houses in my large housing estate till I reach mine. In all honesty, I don't see myself surviving the first hour.
well then its a good time to make a plan...maybe you could set something up at your school, have a bug out spot in mind up there...
My college would be the worst place to hold out. We have like 700 students, then there are another 3 near us with roughly the same amount. Thats already 2800, plus teachers, that are potential infected. One thing I will do though, is call my loved ones. Say a final goodbye.
there is NO NEED to give up. you have to tell yourself "WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO! ANOTHER CAN DO!". you just have to be creative about your thinking. there is ALWAYS short cuts and things you can do. you just have to sit down. empty your mind. and concentrate on the question. the answer WILL come to you. trust me. i do this all the time.
I sure do hope so cos in the heat of the moment there is gonna be a lot of chaos. Anything could occur on the journey home.
true. but that is where you use the things around you to your advantage. if you sit, clear your mind, then concentrate on at least two routes home. the answer will come to you. i suggest when you do this to think "HOW MANY WAYS CAN I GET HOME AND AVOID THE HOSPITALS?" reason i say this is because of two things. hospitals will be hopping with injured for one. and for another, they will have morgues full of bodies. these things alone are good enough reason plan a route trying to avoid them by going way around them. also being everything will be heading toward them. by going a route way out around them. you may take longer to get home. but you will be safer for it.
Usually takes me 2 hours if I walk home. Now that you mention it though, there is an alternate way. It's like a nature walk, small trails in the countryside. If I could get to there then it's pretty simple from then on.
exactly. now you have a means home that will be few to no people. safe and out fo the way from any hospitals and traffic. now all you have to do is make a survival pack of some kind to have a few provisions on hand. put in it energy boosters like energy bars, candy bars you like, then say a hydration bladder for water so you stay hydrated along the way. told you if you cleared your mind and concentrated on the question at had that the answer will come to you.;D also being you live in the UK there are a couple of books i can recommend to you that will help you prepare. they are both written by Sean T. Page whom also lives in the UK. they're called THE OFFICIAL ZOMBIE HANDBOOK UK and WAR AGAINST THE WALKING DEAD. combine these two with THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE by MAX BROOKS and THE ZOMBIE COMBAT MANUAL by ROGER MA and you will be more then set.
See, now your thinking positive X!! Go from there...

What about plans to ensure the safety of fellow Komradz? We can't just only plan for ourselves, what about plans for others? whos willing and able to drive to another state to secure someone who may be stranded and in need of help? what about communications? If this website goes down, then what? Are we all gonna head to New York and wander around aimlessly hoping to find eachother or a bug out spot?

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page