Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Pics Of My Mom Where She is in The Hospital Where Her Foot Got Infected and Had to Get Half Of it Taken Off

This where they had to take the Skin off Her Leg to Put it on Her Foot, I not got any Pics of it Yet, I am On A Computer at The Hospital Not My Own, Hopefully before Too Long, I Will have mine up and Running!!!!!!!!   

Views: 855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send your Mom my Love...

Thanks Venessa, I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Venessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this awful news.  I hope she gets recovers quickly.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your mom is doing well...

It'll be hard to adjust too at first, but with the help of family it'll sure make it easier for her to handle...My wife went through something a little bit simular with her foot. But she had to have her leg taken off 6 inches below the knee. She stepped on a staple and because she has no feeling in her feet because of her diabetes, she ended up getting gangreen in it...So to stop the spread of the infection, they had to take her leg...I wish you all the best and the best of luck to your mom...

Thanks and I am sorry to Hear That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish your mom the best and a fast recovery...

The deal with my wife was one of those freak things that happen...

Anyways, from the way your mom's foot looked, it almost reminds me of a brown recluse spider bite...How in world did that happen?? 

The toe next to the big toe looks like it was where the infection started and it just spread out from there...Did they every say what in the world caused it??

I am going to make a Video Soon, Telling Everybody The Story Of What Happen 

So sorry about your Mom please give her my Love. 

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wishing her the best, pretty nasty infection man. How did it end up getting that bad before she seeked treatment?

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page