Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Nothing really new, we know it's coming down to a war between The Governor and the crew, with Andrea being caught in the middle...still a nice trailer, can't wait for Feb. 10th!

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also this:

"The Walking Dead" Co-Executive Producer Reveals This Season Will Probably End "Minus a Cast Member or Two"

"The Walking Dead" Co-Executive Producer Reveals This Season Will Probably End "Minus a Cast Member or Two"

Bad news for Rick Grimes and co. on AMC's The Walking Dead. According to co-executive producer Greg Nicotero, the second-half of season three may not end well for them - because the moral of that show really is, the world has basically ended and just when you think things can't possibly get any worse, they do.

"We've established a certain scenario on our show where nobody is safe -- and certainly in the back-half of our season, it doesn't get easy for anybody," Nicotero told reporters at the Golden Globes. "We have the whole Woodbury community with the Governor (David Morrissey) and our principal cast. We'll probably end our season minus a castmember or two."

Additionally, Nicotero revealed that Andrea (Laurie Holden) will be at the forefront of season three's second-half, and will be seeing the Governor in a new light very soon. "Andrea's eyes are now opening; she had no idea that Rick and the others were still alive. Now she's learning that the group is not only alive but that one of her friends has been captured by the man she's been romantically involved with. Her head is exploding...there's going to be a real redefinition of the Governor to Andrea in the second part of the season."

The Walking Dead returns for the second-half of season three on February 10th.

i so cant wait until February 10. the only thing that is gonna suck is the fact that my dad was getting into this show just before passing away. so even though i will be getting my favorite show back. i wish i had one of my favorite people back to watch it with me. my dad.

The time is coming closer and closer and closer! 

So how we liking the season so far? I like how tonight's episode ended...that was intense! Daryl and Merle showing up last second, now Merle needs to turn over a new leaf lol...he'll end up staying I think

Well they're making Andrea's character really complex...and everybody is starting to hate her...I think ultimately she'll do what's right for the group over The Governor...she shoulda slit his throat last night though...and I knew Tyrese and them were going to reappear...just didn't think it would be to join Woodbury and the fight against Rick's group...(see how that craziness is biting him in the ass?)...next week looks good...seems like they're gonna get back to an actual fight with zombies again...(and did I hear correctly that the man on the roof is Morgan from the first episode?) Uhoh...I always wondered if that character would reappear...

I was slightly disappointed by the first episode, but really liked the second one.  My only issue is that the characters in the show act like they live like they're not in a zombie apocalypse situation.  Glenn gets all annoyed, jumps in a truck and drives off to God knows where for no specified purpose.  Maggie gets all annoyed at Glenn.  Rick gets his crazy on.  (Now, Rick may not be able to help it.)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's no room for petty human emotions when you're just trying to survive.  The characters are written in such a way that they seem like they don't fully comprehend their situation -- which I think they would, so I blame the writers.

Despite these little quibbles, I'm still enjoying the show.  I didn't get to watch last night as we cut the cord in cable last year and I have to wait to buy it off Amazon.

--
R.J. Spears

I am so enjoying this mid season zombiefest.  The anticipation from week to week is killing me! 

this season is just full of surprises. Andrea finding out that The Governor is not what he is cracked up to be little by little. the leadership of the group stable one minute then cracking up the next. Merell back in the groups mix. more zombie encounters. wonder whats next?

word on the street is Morgan appears but sans his son...(bitten?)

Yup, did everyone catch it tonight? It was in fact Morgan, good shit...he's off the deep end too like Rick was...he got himself together somewhat though...it's a shame he didn't go back with Rick and them...I don't think we've seen the last of him now at all...I liked the episode. Can't wait for next week!!

if there is a true and just god. Morgan will find his way to the prison to help Rick and his crew just before the Governor hits the prison. but going by the trailer. Andrea will see more of the 2 faced ways of her boyfriend when he demands nothing less then Rick's unconditional surrender. like that one will happen. that will be the day. lol.

well...season 3 has come to an end...it was a shame about Andrea...she really was just trying to make peace. Should've killed him when she had the chance...but her death was still solemn...so now what's going to happen with the whole new crowd at the prison. And wth is going on with Carl? Kid is becoming a pain in the ass again haha

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page