Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey All,

As some of you will know, some Komrads played a major role in my last book from Severed Press called War against the Walking Dead. Well, just to let you know that the latest post-apoc novel from the Ministry of Zombies in London is now out. It's a zombie war epic from Severed Press which is set in Europe...so may be of interest.

Here's a bit of blurb for ya.

The year 2020 was a good one for the walking dead.

The initial reports of a mysterious plague reanimating corpses caused unbridled chaos and as the world descended into hell, nations turned on each other in the battle to survive. Europe is devastated. The remnants of NATO managed to create safe zones within cities that still had the protection of medieval built stonewalls. Once again, these ancient bastions were a sanctuary from invaders, keeping back the dead legions. The rest of the continent was a dead zone - populated by hundreds of millions of walking corpses.

The medieval fortress-city of Carcassonne, in Southern France, became the headquarters of the living but as the last pockets of human survivors rebuilt the fragile framework of a new society, one man discovers a terrifying secret.

So far, what has happened is only the beginning. Humanity now faces a true extinction level event. The dead are clustering in massive numbers. Mere walls can't defend against the overwhelming force of the meta-horde.

"Metahorde takes the zombie apocalypse to a realistic and terrifying level. Buckle up because once you start, there are no rest breaks."

- Suzanne Robb, Author of Z-Boat and Contaminated.

“A visceral gore fest done right. The constant tension and suspense leaves you gritting your teeth. I loved it. My kind of read.”

– P. A. Douglas, author of Epidemic of the Undead

[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meta-horde-A-Ministry-Zombies-Novel/dp/1479...[/url]

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Meta-horde-A-Ministry-Zombies-Novel/dp/147931...[/url]

Let me know if you decide to check out...

Cheers all

Sean

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like another Wicked Zombie read! 

cheers mate. Folks on this board has been so helpful & supportive in my work. As I said, a chunk of the last book was from someone here plus the group got a mention in the work.

this one i got to get. you do awesome work brother. i will definitely check it out.

Thanks for the book info bro. 

thanks all - much appreciated..

What do we have to look forward to in the future?

I really love this book it has so much knowledge packed into it. Are you planning on writing a follow up book?

Wicked Cover art  Komrad Sean...

This is a true zombie enthusiasts read. I truly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of your work.

I gotta say a big thanks for all your kind words. I'm really glad you liked it. I've done other books but it's the only novel I've done & probably will be the only one. Muchos appreciatos!

Komrad how have you been holding up?

Have you written any Wicked Read recently?

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page