Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey Everyone,

Tonight Fear The Walking Dead starts it 3rd or 4th season with a two hour premier...So far the entire series has been on a marathon run and I have gotten caught up with it. But it still seems to me that Nick needs to die and his mother has to chalk him to being dead. He has chosen many times to leave his family and every time he has come acrossed some religious cult like community...Its time to let this asshole either die or walk into the world of zombies and never heard from again...Once a person chooses over their family, no matter the situation, they have cut the ties to the family and there is no way back...And Nick has done this several times throughout the entire series...

The mom needs to quit trying to fix everything and everyone...She needs to work on getting her own family straight and her life straightened out before she tries to fix other people...Then there's Travis who keeps trying to build a father son relationship with his son, which his son can careless about...But a father will fight to build something even if there is no hope left...But when a child turns a gun on you, its time to let go...

As it stands right now, these kids need to be killed, turned or something that will forward the story a lot faster than it has so far...

Join me in watching Fear the Walking Dead tonight at 9pm...Lets see if those worthless bags of shit actually become better people then what they have done so....

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't finished the last season I need to catch up. How is it going so far?

Komrad are you all caught up? 

I haven't watched any dead since I have gotten married...Things have been so busy, that I haven't even had time to do anything much...

WHAT? Does your wife take up ALL of your time?

No Dead shows? I know you Love your Horrot Fix!

Is she not in Horror?

It's not that, dr appointments, work and band practices for 2 kids and just everyday life just doesn't give me time to do anything anymore...
She likes horror as well, but when you do family time, it's based off of the kids choosing...
I'm hoping to get caught up on the Walking Dead soon...It'll take me some time, but I'll get caught up...

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page