Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Our love of zombie movies has brought us all togather. I want to have a discussion where every week we bring up a different zombie movie and hear some feedback on it. This will help educate us on some films we may have missed. Or warn us about some that should be missed.

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody ever see Cemetery Man(AKA Dellamorte Dellamore)? Directed by Michele Soavi. This is a really great film that shouldn't be missed. It is truelly a masterpiece!
that is my boyfriends favorite movie
all movies by george romero are the bomb.but i love the jamacian from day of the dead.

Yes he flew the Helicopter so they wouldn't kill him.

In 8th grade this was my favorite movie. I first saw it on USA Up All Night with Rhonda Shear. I then ordered it out of some horror catalog and watched it over and over. I would never allow my children to watch this but my parents did not seem to care for some reason. I later ate them.
Flesh Eating Mothers is a classic. I have it on DVD. Elite put it out a couple of years ago.
How about Redneck Zombies?
Redneck Zombies is a laugh riot but i cant find it anywhere anymore. i had it on tape but my vcr ate the damn thing. thank god for dvd's. lol
Troma is putting out a 20th anniversary special edition. I think it may be out now.
I love Redneck Zombies. It has been a while though. What about Bad Taste?
I cant tell you how much I love Bad Taste. I must have rented it on VHS 20 times when I was a teenager. Did you ever notice that when the bible salesman guy is being chased through the woods, that he has a nice wet shitstain right in his asscrack? Bad Taste rules.

Great topic I'll be posting alot. Cuz I love zombie movies!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page