Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I love post-apocalyptic books and find most of them in thrift stores, flea markets and yard sales. Name your favorite books

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

I read this book 3 times already and it still makes me wanna read it again. The story is about evolution and lets just say if your under the age of 18ish run and hide from all adults. I love the concept of banning together to form (tribes) to fend off adults that would shred you to pieces rather than tuck you in at night. Simon Clark is one of my favourite authors and if you can find this book i suggest picking it up.
Thank you for the book review it sound Wicked and Exciting.
Simon Clark signed my beautiful hardback copy of Blood Crazy for me last week.
ariel from stephen r boyette is an awesome post apoc book.
Attachments:

The best post-apocalyptic book I've read was THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller. For my money, it's the most realistic take on what the extinction of the human race will be like:

http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Stars-Vintage-Contemporaries/dp/0307950476

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page