Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

gavyn vincent's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Its on Chiller right now, with a encore in a few hours. I dont like the make-up, but…"

gavyn vincent replied Oct 5, 2012 to Exit Humanity (2011)

12 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by gavyn vincent

"I couldn't help but notice you missed the many valuable weapons beer bottles make...…"

gavyn vincent replied Oct 1, 2012 to Weapons made from, you know, stuff.

16 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Cher

"heres some from Doctor Who- "Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80…"

gavyn vincent replied Sep 9, 2012 to favorite quotes

25 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

"If your at risk for a heart attack, dont try it. That meltdown thing wasn't a joke.…"

gavyn vincent replied Sep 3, 2012 to whats the scariest thing ever?

8 Sep 3, 2012

"nah, just try 'slender'.... A couple times. The more you play, the worst it gets. I…"

gavyn vincent replied Sep 3, 2012 to whats the scariest thing ever?

8 Sep 3, 2012

"What about Kit Carsons last words?"I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili…"

gavyn vincent replied Aug 2, 2012 to favorite quotes

25 Sep 28, 2012

"solanum isnt a real virus. Its another word for tomato.(and perhaps nightshade, cant…"

gavyn vincent replied Jul 29, 2012 to Bath Salt Zombies, Face eating: This may be the next epidemic

16 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

""to perceive is to suffer"-Aristotle "if I had 1,000 souls, I'd give them all to Mep…"

gavyn vincent replied Jul 26, 2012 to favorite quotes

25 Sep 28, 2012

"Fencing. I would love watching them try to fight a horde with those flimsy swords an…"

gavyn vincent replied Jul 25, 2012 to which olympic event would be most entertaining if zombies attacked it?

17 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Redrum: the undead juggalo

"Im dont know what to make of it. could be a zombie, could be a crazy guy who found h…"

gavyn vincent replied Jul 17, 2012 to Thoughts On That Guy Eating that Man's Face OFF In Miami

8 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page