Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ZOMBIE BOOKS/ WICKED READS (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone want to read a novel about Zombies and Romans?

I've got a new novel out; The Time of MadnessThink Romans vs. Zombies It's a zombie apocalypse story set in ancient Rome, staring the notor…

Started by Harry Franklin

7 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

Writers, Artists and an Idea

I was sitting here at work today and I got an idea. We have a lot of talented people here. From writers to artists and beyond. And thoug…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

13 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

’68: Hallowed Ground one-shot in November

THIS SPECIAL ONE-SHOT IS DEDICATED TO THE LATE JOSH MEDORS AND HIS FAMILY — A SPECIAL STORY FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND. On February 13, 1968, a…

Started by Fearless Freak

7 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by saint.357

A Brain Is For Eating: The Perfect Book To Read To Your Kids Before Bed

It was only a matter of time before someone created an illustrated children’s book featuring zombies, and Dan and Amelia Jacobs and Scott B…

4 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Komrad Zombie Slayer☭

The Dead War Trilogy now available in paperback!

The Dead War Trilogy, now in paperback. Get all three books in one volume for $6.99.http://www.lulu.com/shop/george-l-cook-iii/the-dead-war

Started by G. Cook

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

My thanks and news about my Novel!

Greetings Komradz! First, I want to thank Komrad Vanessa for inviting me aboard this excellent group. Second, I want to thank all the excel…

Started by Rob Morganbesser

5 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Vicious Lee

New Cover for The Dead War Series Trilogy

The Dead War Trilogy  The US Army doesn't run from any enemy, living or dead! $2.99 for the entire trilogy http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C0J1

Started by G. Cook

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by Komrad Zombie Slayer☭

The Dead War Series Trilogy. Entire trilogy $2.99

The Dead War Series Trilogy. Entire trilogy $2.99 http://ning.it/10oXjXc Hi my name is George Cook and I am author of The Dead War Series…

Started by G. Cook

3 May 18, 2013
Reply by G. Cook

'68 Jungle Jim comic

Written by Mark Kidwell Art by Jeff Zornow and Jay Fotos Covers by Jeff Zornow, Jay Fotos, Nat Jones and Ben Templesmith Vietnam, 1968: Beh…

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Black Plague

Zombies vs Cheerleaders comic returns

two things that go well together in horror films is back   Written by Steven L Frank and Rich Koslowski Art by Everaert, Hebb, Mokhtar and…

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page