Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

NON ZOMBIE TOPICS (698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOL Cats

i noticed that LOL Cats turn up quite a bit in the WTF!?! thread & thought maybe they should have a place all to themselves.    

Started by Kitty Chainsaw

130 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

Motley Brew

Hey Boils and Ghouls,    Well, today I was out picking up my vape juice and ended up spotting a simple E-juice display. I started thinking…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

2 Aug 3, 2020

Six Reason Why I WON'T GIVE UP MY GUNS!!!!

We all know what is going on in government today...And I tend not to do political stances because we all have our own political stances…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

4 Jul 29, 2020

New Zealand A Key Player in the N.W.O

My grandad used to tell me that at the conclusion of ww2 New Zealand tried to erract a type of Prohibition but the Returned Serviceman (my…

Started by Edward Lovelace

1 Jul 27, 2020

A 1963 Interview With Rod Serling About “The Twilight Zone” Gets Animated

By JonathanBarkan on May 26, 2016 ”The most unfettered imagination belongs to young people, and they don’t walk through life; they fly” –…

Started by saint.357

2 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Slug

Facebook?

i'm sorry if i missed the thread about this, but i figured i'd post about it.  i know keeping up with each other is sometimes difficult thr…

Started by Priest

8 Jul 16, 2020

Remember me?

Been gone for a bit but busy as you can see his name is Benjamin Albert James Griffith he is 1year and 2 months old. And my son. I am in fo…

Started by James e Griffith

5 Apr 27, 2020

Are These the Greatest Movie Jump Scares?

By JonathanBarkan on July 8, 2016 The jump scare is one of the most widely used cinematic devices when it comes to trying to terrify an au…

Started by saint.357

1 Oct 13, 2018

Guy Creates Both ‘Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III’ Chainsaws

By JonathanBarkan on July 8, 2016 “The Saw is Family” Some movie props are awesome but not really all that useful. Sure, I’ve got a mask o…

Started by saint.357

3 Oct 6, 2018

James Wan is the Most Important Horror Director of the Last 20 Years

By Trace Thurman on July 4, 2016 A couple of weeks ago William Bibbiani, a writer over at Blumhouse, wrote an article celebrating contempo…

Started by saint.357

1 Oct 6, 2018

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page