Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

DIY: ZOMBIE STYLE (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homemade Zombie Mace

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

0 Dec 1, 2013

Clothes Washing in a Grid-Down World

Posted by Saint.357  11/30/2013 Clothes Washing in a Grid-Down World by and re-posted from Tactical Intelligence If we are ever forced t…

0 Dec 1, 2013

Homemade Firewood: How to Make Logs from Newspaper

Posted by Saint.357 11/30/2013 Homemade Firewood: How to Make Logs from Newspaper by Tactical Intelligence  I’m always looking for new way…

0 Dec 1, 2013

Beat Down Bat

The Beat Down Bat Anti-Zombie Weapon Posted on July 8, 2013 by ZOMBEASE27 Comments While simple clubs and bludgeons have been used as wea…

0 Nov 30, 2013

SHTF-homemade powerless refrigerator

hey so i had an idea for diy emergency fridge that would require no power and just use something you should already be stockpiling. the ide…

Started by saint.357

4 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by saint.357

pvc zombie bow OVERKILL!

now I've talked about making bows out of PVC before and i have two that I've made. comparing the work knowledge and time it take to make on…

Started by saint.357

13 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by saint.357

Fantastic Uses for Foil

Posted on April 22, 2013 by Zombease 17 Comments Like many other everyday objects, materials and supplies, high-quality aluminum foil ha…

Started by saint.357

2 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Razor Sharp, How To Hone An Edge

Posted on November 28, 2012 by Zombease 14 Comments Whether you need to sharpen a stick, cut a bit of twine, slice open a Zombie, or perfor…

Started by saint.357

16 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by saint.357

pvc zombie hunter bow's

through out history and up until the modern invention of reliable fire arms no weapon, whether on the hunt or in battle was more versatile…

Started by saint.357

29 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by saint.357

Hidden Blade & Sleeve Gun

i just thought I'd share with everything something cool i made a few years ago. most people i think are familiar with the hidden blade from…

Started by saint.357

12 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by saint.357

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page