Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ANNOUCMENTS AND EVENTS (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zombie Magneto Mini-Bust Coming in April

Gentle Giant offers Magneto, the first piece in its exciting Marvel Zombie Villains series. Digitally sculpted by master artisans and cast…

Started by Fearless Freak

2 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

WZ promotion taking place:)

hey everyone! i apologize for just noticing that i'd failed to do this sooner, but i hope it comes as a pleasant surprise to all. as some…

Started by Priest

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by MALICE☭

Zombie Batman Statue Coming in October

This Batman Black and White Zombie Batman Statue is based on Neal Adams' short story from Batman: Black and White A limited edition of 5,20…

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

Zombie Cruise!!!!

More details about the Zombie Cruise! I am planning a Zombie Cruise along with Norwegian Cruise lines! This 7 day cruise will be leaving fr…

Started by ellie geiger

22 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

ZOmbease Facebook

ITS ZOMBEASE.COM 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, They are having giveaways all day so it could benefit everyone...Lets help them out by showing suppo…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Empire of the Dead Coming from George Romero and Marvel Comics

USA Today released official details regarding George A. Romero’s upcoming zombie project with Marvel. The new series, “Empire of the Dead”…

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Fearless Freak

The Walking Dead: Season Two Now Available For All Platforms

Leading publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking De…

1 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Hollywood Original Art Sale: FREAS, PLOOG, WRIGHTSON

Hollywood Original Art Sale: FREAS, PLOOG, WRIGHTSON Hi. I have been asked to help liquidate a private Hollywood collection of art and art…

Started by TLL

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

Zombies Needed in Northern NJ for Zombie Laser Tag Event Nov 1

Hi guys! I run a mobile laser tag business and last year I built my zombie shack for a zombie laser tag experience. It's an 8' shack where…

Started by Laser Tag Guy

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

ApocaaCon

Major Zombie Event at the Long Beach Zombie Walk (California) on October 26. Over 10,000 "zombies" will attend. I'm organizing one of the m…

Started by David P. Forsyth

4 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Komrad Mercenary☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page