Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ANNOUCMENTS AND EVENTS (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALERT TO WZ MEMBERS AND KOMRADZ ALIKE!

IF YOU OWN ANY OF THESE GAS MASKS THEN YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS NOW! RUSSIAN SMS SNORKEL THIS MASK IS TOTALY DANGEROUS TO USE! ALL CO…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

10 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Komrad Kolossus

Mitch Hedberg Unreleased Film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch wrote, directed, and starred in "Los Enchiladas!" and I wanna see it BAD! http://www.petitiononline.com/hedberg/petition.html Ple…

Started by Scatoma

4 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by kasumalley

Dead Rising 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought my Xbox 360 simply to play the first Dead Rising. For me it is still the coolest zombie game ever by far. Now with the new game co…

Started by Scatoma

9 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Kitty Chainsaw

BAD BAD BAD DAY FOR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borders Books is closing 200 stores! Here you can find the details http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6705797.html?desc=topstory

Started by Scatoma

8 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by kasumalley

Zombie Pinup Contest...

So the voting system is up on Zombie Pinup Contest. PLEASE go vote for me!!! You'd be helping make my dream of being "dead sexy" and being…

Started by The Mandi Monster

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by The Mandi Monster

Zombie Me! Free app for iPhone and iPod touch!

ZOMBIE ME! iTunes Link Transform your friend's pictures into Zombies!! Add scary eyes, bloody mouths, wounds and lots of scary elements…

Started by Portegno Apps

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Komrad Kolossus

Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green

Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone plays Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green on the PC? We are wanting to get some folks together an…

Started by Living Dead Media

11 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Komrad Sunyak

ZOMBIE SHOOTER 2 HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED!!

THE SEQUAL TO THE SIGMA GAMES HIT "ZOMBIE SHOOTER" WAS JUST RELEASED TODAY. IF YOU PLAYED AND LOVED ZOMBIE SHOOTER, THEN GETTING THIS GAME…

Started by KOMRAD RHINO☭

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

NYC Weekend of Horrors Convention

June 5-7, Jacob Javits Center, Dario Argento and Tobe Hooper among others. Preferred seating tickets almost guarentee autographs. See Fango…

Started by Komrad Sunyak

8 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page